Black Moustache Iqma PacMan : Not Just Post About Pictures: SYS made a K-pop hairstyle!
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 11 August 2013

SYS made a K-pop hairstyle!




I LOVE HIS HAIR VERY MUCH!!!

Imagine...

                When I was relaxed in my bedroom, he come to my bedroom again and he says... "HELLO, INTAN NURSAIDATUL!!! HOW ARE YOU TODAY?" And I said, "Oh, I'm fine, Mr. Roax. I love your hair very much." And he said, "Haha... Thank you Intan!" And I said, "I hope you're cute today, Mr. Roax. Because I'm a biggest fan of you this year..." And he replied, "Yeah... But thanks for your description, Saidatul... You always keep my handsome photo like me... And you're very cute today..." And I replied him, "Thanks, but welcome Mr. Roax. I'm a good supporter..." And he replied again, "Yes... You're a supporter... That's a good way I want to be a sucessful actor in Malaysia... Oh! I gonna go now, Saidatul. Bye!" And I replied him again, "Bye, Mr. Roax!!!" And I continued to study in my bedroom.

That's my second short imagination...

No comments:

Post a Comment