Black Moustache Iqma PacMan : Not Just Post About Pictures: Shine Bright Like A Diamond...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 11 August 2013

Shine Bright Like A Diamond...





Imagine about him...

               Last night, I was going to my bedroom to take a rest. When I enter my bedroom, I was...
I was shocked by him. He come into my bedroom named Roax Tan. He is so handsome and he become my diamond boy in Oh My English. "Shhh... Silent..." Roax Tan said and "..." I was silent while my heart was beating very fast. And then I give it a look for my book because many of the photos of him(Roax Tan). and he said, "Wow! You will become a biggest fan of me, that is good collections and stories... Oh... I mean imagine... Intan Nursaidatul... Thanks for supporting me like heaven..." And I said... "Thanks for the description, Mr. Roax..." with my smiley face. And he said, "Welcome. And you can take a rest, Intan..." And I replied, "Ok."

That is my short imagination about him...
















No comments:

Post a Comment