Black Moustache Iqma PacMan : Not Just Post About Pictures: My bedroom is cold...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 13 August 2013

My bedroom is cold...



Imagine...

                I'm in cold bedroom. He come into my room with snowy. And I said, "What are you doing with your cute snowy, Mr. Roax?" And he replies, "Oh yeah... I dress myself with a cute snowy, Saidatul! You like this?" And I replied him, "Yes! I like your cute snowy costume... Oh no... My costume... That snowy gonna melt... Saidatul... I gonna go now... Bye!" And I said him goodbye and later, he come into my room again. He said, "I'm back, Saidatul! How are you today?" And I replied, "Oh, I'm fine, Mr. Roax. You wear the handsome one?" And he replied me, "Yes! You're good! I wearing the handsome one! But... thanks for support me, Saidatul." And lastly I'm replied him again, "Welcome, Mr. Roax..."

This is my forth short imagination...

No comments:

Post a Comment